Thursday, July 16, 2009

More Food Blogs

Okay okay. So I haven't cooked pretty much AT ALL for the past two weeks. It's tragic I know!

Here are some photos of some Mango Lassi's that Evan and I cooked! I'll try to remember the recipe!
Pretty sure it goes something like this....

Mango Lassi

1 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup milk
1/2 chopped fresh mango (check out the farmers market for some for cheap!)
4 teaspoons sugar, or too taste. We had ours a little sweet, a little savory
1 teaspoon ground cardamon (thats the savory right there!)

In a blender, blend.
Pour.
Enjoy.
Actually, I thought we had ice in ours? I can't remember. Here are some photos!



YUM! I totally recommend this drink during the summer! It is SO good and SO refreshing!
Ok, it ends up I have a lot to say so more posts soon!

No comments: