Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Easy Heart Cake!!

So exploring Pike Place in Seattle today, I found a nifty little kitchen shop and lo and behold! They had a sale on this super cute super awesome heart shaped silicone pan! I dont care much for the silicone, but the fact it was five dollars was much to my liking!
Anyways, Kathleen (my older sis) rummaged through her cupboards to find cake supplies! and then we found THIS:


YEAH YEAH YEAH. ITS CHEATING OKAY. WHATEVER.
I had to cook a cake fast for these lovely people:
My sister Elyse (aka poop-face)

and Frankster


anyways.
SUPER MOIST PARTY MIX CHIP HEART CAKE

Step one-follow directions on box.
Step two-put in cute heart mold

Step three- let cake explode in oven

Step four- remove and add icing!


SUPER CUTE

also! get chickens! SO CUTE

1 comment:

Hannah said...

your friends are weird
also yay chicken!